- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with react hooks, redux toolkit, and redux advanced
- BE / B.tech - IT, Computer Science, M.Sc - IT, MCA.
- Sound knowledge in HTML, CSS, Python, C & C++, PHP, Java, C#, etc.
Experience Required: 3+ Years (Required)
*NO WORK FROM HOME*
Benefits are as follows:
*5 days working
*11 Festival Holidays ( Annually )
*12 Paid Leaves
* 1.25 For Overtime
* Flexible Working Environment
* Yearly Bonus
*No Compulsory Bond for Experienced Candidates*
Outside Surat, candidates can also apply if ready to relocate at surat.