Designation: General Manager - Accounts
Reporting to : Managing Director
CTC - 12.0 to 15.0 lakhs per annum.
General Manager - Accounts Responsibilities:
• Finalization of accounts.
• Preparation of prospective cash flow.
• Prepare daily, weekly and monthly MIS reports for Management review.
• Budgetary control, variance analysis and implementing corrective actions.
• Prepare and file statutory accounts in accurate and timely manner ensuring that they are completed in line with corporate accounting policies are followed.
• Generate monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements as well as analyze financial results.
• Manage taxation matters (direct tax and indirect tax) of the company including filing of TDS returns, GST returns, Income Tax returns, Issuing TDS certificates etc.
• Liaise with Income tax, sales tax, RBI, Registrar of Companies, central excise, service tax and other regulatory authorities.
• Assessing work of accounts and finance team and improve the structure and quality of the team.
• Assess current practices and procedures and make recommendations for improvements.
• Work with external auditors to ensure correct and timely closing and reporting at year-end.
• Maintain financial security by following internal controls.
• Approval of payments and management of Debtors and Creditors
• Maintaining relationships with the bankers
An Ideal candidate shall be:
• Minimum 10-12 years of post-qualification experience in accounting.
• Expertise in Tally Prime / Other accounting software
• Advanced computer skills in MS Office.
• Excellent organizational, problem-solving & communication skills
Additional experience in Audit
Qualification- M. Com / B. Com
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA or MBA preferred.