- Meeting with the design team to discuss gaming ideas and specifications.
- Establishing strategy and development pipelines.
- Planning and implementing game functionality.
- Transforming design ideas into functional games.
- Designing and building game codes.
- Identifying and fixing code errors and game bottlenecks.
- Testing game functionality and theme dynamics.
- Ensuring products conform to high industry standards.
- Designing and building game patches and upgrades.
- Previous experience working as a Unity or Unity3D Developer.
- In-depth knowledge of Unity and Unity3D software.
- Knowledge of 3D development and integrated game physics.
- Experience with console and mobile game development.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience with memory and space optimization.
- Knowledge of scripting, animation, session management, and textures.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- BE / B.tech - IT, Computer Science, M.Sc - IT, MCA.
- Sound knowledge in HTML, CSS, Python, C & C++, PHP, Java, C#, etc.
Experience Required: 3+ years
*NO WORK FROM HOME*.
Benefits are as follows:
*5 days working
*11 Festival Holidays ( Annually )
*12 Paid Leaves (Annually)
* 1.25 For Overtime
* Flexible Working Environment
* Yearly Bonus
*No Compulsory Bond for Experienced Candidates*
Outside Surat, candidates can also apply if ready to relocate at surat.