Sales Executive Technical Engineer – Full Time
No. Vacancy: 2
Post Internship Offer:
CTC: 14,000 - 16,000 per month (during full time)
• Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
• Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
• Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
• Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Maintains sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
Must have Requirements:
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
• Strong business sense and industry expertise.
• Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Selling to Customer Needs
- Motivation for Sales
- Sales Planning
- Building Relationships
- Managing Processes
- Market Knowledge
- Developing Budgets