ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Oversee personnel records(e.g. Contracts, PTO and so on).
• Update company database with the data of new employees (e.g. Background,
qualification, skill, etc).
• Create and circulate documents about the policies of our organization.
• Collect payroll information including working days, ledgers and bank accounts.
• Publish and remove job ads on different platforms (e.g. job boards, social
networks, careers pages, etc).
• Schedule prospective candidate’s job interviews and be a point of contact as
• Prepare reports and presentations on HR-related metrics like the aggregate
number of hires by the department.
• Create materials to train and onboard the employees.
• Respond to inquiries of employees with respect to benefits like the precedent,
number of qualified vacation days, etc.
The Successful Applicant
• Knowledge of labor legislation (e.g. organizational health and safety,
employee benefit, etc).
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management or Business
Interested candidates can send their CV on email@example.com or contact us on 079-66707756