Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
• Work with senior team members to identify and manage risks.
• Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
• Research and identify new market opportunities.
• Prepare and deliver pitches to current & potential clients.
• Foster a collaborative environment within the organization.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Minimum 5 years of experience in selling electronic security items such as boom barrier, bollard, metal
detectors, luggage scanners etc. is a must.
• Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients.
• Excellent leadership and communication skills.
• Experience in project management and hardcore sales.
• Knowledge of productivity tools and software.
• High attention to detail and a focus on fact-based decision making
Interested candidates send your CV on email@example.com or contact us on 079-66707756