1. Responsible to source, negotiate and purchase materials from both local and oversea vendors
2. Evaluating vendors, negotiating contracts and preparing reports (e.g. on orders and costs.)
3. Advise internal and external on issues regarding purchasing Terms & Conditions
4. Create and maintain good relationships with key suppliers to ensure merchandise is high quality and delivered on time.
5. Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers.
6. Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing
7. Track orders and ensure timely delivery.
8. Review quality of purchased products.
9. Enter order details (e.g. vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases.
10. Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices
11. Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analyses
12. Monitor stock levels and place orders as needed.
13. Coordinate with warehouse staff to ensure proper storage.
14. Attend trade shows and exhibitions to stay up-to-date with industry trends.
15. Evaluate supplier performance based on quality standards, delivery time & best prices and ensure all the criteria are met according to the organizational requirements and expectation
Responsible for implementing internal procurement strategies to cater to high delivery and short lead time requirements
Interested candidate send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org